Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Louisburg, Nc vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Louisburg, Nc vs Ust-Maja, Russia
Louisburg, Nc vs Ilheus, Brazil
Louisburg, Nc vs Casablanca, Morocco
Louisburg, Nc vs Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Neustrelitz, Germany
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Atlanta, Georgia, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa
Cortina D’Ampezzo vs Plaisance
Saint Petersburg vs Rocha
Alexandroupolis vs Ístersund
Alliance, Ne vs Red Bluff, California
- The distance between Louisburg, Nc, Usa and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 6,522 km or 4,053 mi.
- To reach Louisburg, Nc in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 293.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Louisburg, Nc bearing 242.1° or WSW .
- Louisburg, Nc has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Louisburg, Nc is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 0.4 °C (0.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.6 °C (6.5°F) more in Louisburg, Nc. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 791.9 mm (31.2 in) more which is equivalent to 791.9 l/m² (19.44 US gal/ft²) or 7,919,000 l/ha (846,594 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3° higher in Louisburg, Nc than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Louisburg, Nc relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Louisburg, Nc
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -3 (-5)
|| 0 (0)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Louisburg, Nc vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
Louisburg, Nc vs Nagano, Japan
Louisburg, Nc vs Abadan, Iran
Louisburg, Nc vs Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Shendi, Sudan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Guwahati, India
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Tooele, Ut, Usa
Nord vs Chichijima
Lima vs Aputiteq
Kinloss vs Halls Creek, Western Australia
Santa Maria vs Choluteca
Louisburg, Nc vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Louisburg, Nc
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) NW
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 175 kms (108.7 miles) W
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) W
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) WSW
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) NNE
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) NNE
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) ENE
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 43.3 kms (26.9 miles) ESE
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) S
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos