| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Louisburg, Nc in August is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly dry. Some 124mm (4.9in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Louisburg, Nc August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Louisburg, Nc, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Louisburg, Nc:
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) NW
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 175 kms (108.7 miles) W
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) W
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) WSW
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SW
- Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) NNE
- Richmond, Virginia, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) NNE
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) ENE
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 43.3 kms (26.9 miles) ESE
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) S
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE